By using and accessing this website, (collectively referred to as the “Site” or “CATERPILLAR PRODUIT” in these Terms of Service), you (“you”, “user” or, “end user”) agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the “Terms of Service” or “Agreement”).
Article 1（Establishment of Procedures）
Those that have complied with the terms of agreement and and have registered, purchased, and/or withdrawn from the services. Telephone orders require an establishment of a time for a deposit or reservation date.
Article 2 （Changes in Terms of Service)
- 1. The Terms of services can be revised at any given time.
- 2. If any changes are made to the terms of service, each registered user will be notified.
- 3. If the user does not raise any objections, the user agrees to the revision of this agreement (one week from the date of notice if there is no specification).
Article 3 (Purchasing Products）
1. After the initial online purchase of a product(s), users may cancel an order that has not been shipped if and only if we are contacted through email, contacted by phone, or contacted by the inquiry form before 12:00 of the following day the purchase is made.
2. Orders may be canceled by our consent of the user. If the user is deemed untrustful to fullfill the end of their purchase agreement, we will cancel the order.
3. The user shall pay the price of the goods in a timely manner. If payment is not received within a reasonable time frame, the order will be canceled.
4. The user shall pay a cancellation fee of 30% of the order price in the case of a serious offense, such as receipt refusal.
5. Items you purchase are not permitted to be refunded unless the goods are damaged or there is an error in shipment.
6. The Company shall deem it right to cancel the agreement to allow purchases or terminate service to a given user if:
- • If the user does not obtain parental consent to purchase goods if he/she is under the age of 18 years of age.
- • If the user has breached the terms of agreement in the past.
- • If there is a false omissions, errors or matters that the user has reported to us at the time of application
- • If the user fails to pay the debt of purchase.
- • If a clear mistake is found in the price of a product (misrepresentation) or service, the terms and conditions of sale.
- • If the other purchasing party is deemed inappropriate.
Please note that there will be exceptions during holidays.
Article 5 (Costs of Shipping and Other Fees）
Shipping costs involved in the delivery of the product will be borne by the user. We only charge the shipment fee, but please note that given the products will be imports, there may be additional taxes levied on the goods depending on your home country.
Article 6 (Returns and Exchanges of Goods)
The user shall be able to return or exchange goods only if it falls under any of the situations determined. Or, if the item received is damaged or if there is a mistake in the shipment article. In the case of a request to return or exchange goods, the product must be in the same state as when it was received. The item must be returned within 7 days after it has received. The following reasons will justify our acceptance of a return or exchange of merchandise:
- • If there is a defect in the product
- • If the damage occurs to the product by accident during shipping
- • When a product different from the product which the user has ordered by the malpractice of our company was delivered
If a merchandise is successfully returned, we shall refund to the user the price of the goods we received by method of credit card refund or Paypal reversal.
Article 7（Customs and Import Duties）
Please be aware that you may be charged a customs duty when you purchase from us (international orders only). The user will be fully responsible to cover the fees that are incurred. The customs duty will vary depending on the destination and the items that is purchased.
Privacy / Personal Information
Article 8 (Disclosure of Personal Information）
Personal information that has been registered in this service, it is assumed that the request for suspension, deletion, or correction is possible, but only if it is a claim from the person that can be confirmed as valid. We shall respond promplty to these requests.
ZIP CODE: 150-0013
ADDRESS: 1F 3-42-12 EBISU SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO JAPAN
1. The company shall thereby make it possible for the purpose of receiving the provision of this service, to be used for the purpose of applicable laws following the personal information you have provided to us. This includes sending direct mail, sending e-mails, advertising or promotion of the products of our company or a third party Also will include analysis and questionnaire surveys for the quality control of the the service and aftercare of the services.
- • Notifications of matters that are significantly affecting the current operations of our service, the development of the new features. Also, this may inlcude maintenance issues, servicing the system, and fixing any bugs.
2. The company may deem it acceptable to provide personal information to a third party given that:
- • If there is user consent
- • If we are prompted for disclosure from governmental services
- • If you disclose to the insurance company for insurance claims
- • If you entrust to a third party all or part of the business that we do }
- • If you are to disclose to those who bear the obligation of confidentiality to our company
- • If you need to exercise our · When the merger , the succession of the business was due to some other transfer of business ,if you want to disclose to those who succeed to the business
- • If we are granted permission by by laws and regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act among others.
3. Cookie information will be used in the following ways:
- • Restriction of the exposure of advertisement.
- • Provide a smooth login environment.
- • And display of content to determine our's beneficial for users.
- • Analysis of user trends, planning of better services, among others
4. By using the services of this site, the terms of services has been accepted. Users shall not raise any objections.
Article 9（Intellectual Property）
- 1. (Ownership, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, photo, video, audio, etc., referred to as the "content " hereinafter) that constitue our service belong to a third party member having the right of the company. All content sharing must be accepted by the company before it is shared.
- 2. Content usage must not violate any terms of service.
- 3. If a problem occurs in violation of the provisions, the user must solve the problem within his/her power.
Article 10（Prohibition of Use)
The user is expected to act in accordance with the terms of service. A user will be prohibited from usage our the site for any of the following reasons:
- 1. Acts that infringe intellectual property rights of our or third party members. This includes, but not limite to, copyrights, publicity rights, etc.
- 2. Acts that damage or violate other users or third party members
- 3. Acts that violate public order and morality
- 4. Actions that are illegal
- 5. Acts of personal profit without proper compensation
- 6. Acts that interfere with the flow of the website/service
- 7. Acts that discredit or damage the reputation of the website/service
- 8. Registering false information or creating a false account
- 9. Any act that misuses personal information of the users or invades that privacy of other uesrs
- 10. Any other acts that we deem inapproriate In the case of the preceding paragraph and we suffer any damage, the responsible user will be held liable for damages to the company.
Changes, Suspension, Termination of Service
Article 11（Suspension of the Service)
The service may be suspended at any give time. It is possible to stop all or part of this service. If there is any damage that occurs to a third party member or user as a result of such an event, we shall not be held liable. The service may be suspended for any of the following reasons:
- 1. Maintenance of the website or emergency shut downs
- 2. If the environment to continue operating the service has become impossible from causes such as natural disasters, power failures, fires, etc.
- 3. If war, civil war, riots, labor disputes, etc. begin and it is impossible to continue the service.
- 4. If there is unauthorised access by third parties or if their is malware or a virus attack
- 5. If new laws and regulations that deem the service illegal arise.
- 6. Among other reasons
If the website/service is suspended, all third parties and users will be notified by email in advance. Please understand that things may differ in the case of an emergency.
Article 12（Change or Termination of the Service)
- 1. We hold the right to change the contents and function of our service at any given time.
- 2. We reserve the right to terminate the service based on our judgment at any given time.
- 3. We will make efforts to notify all parties by email in advance if any drastic changes or such a decision is made.
Article 13 (Exemption）
- 1. If problems arise among users (defamation, insult, invasion of privacy, intimidation, slander, harassment, etc.) we will not be held liable as these would be personal issues.
- 2. In an event of any dispute or violation of rights of a user or third party member due to infringement of rights or another cause, we will not be accounted for and will not assume responsibility.
- 3. We are not liable for any losses the user may experience due to our computer system. The user may not assume any obligations for compensation for damage caused to the environment, etc. based users to use, access, software, etc., and does not assume any obligation to compensate.
- 4. If any damage is received in the event that we suspend or terminate the service, we are not liable for any problems.
- 5. The user cannot assume any obligation for compensation for any damage to his/her computer generated by computer virus infections or malware that may have been downloaded from third parties, advertisers, and media partners. We are not liable for any damages.
- 6. We do not assume any responsibilty if the user participates in promotion, sweepstakes, etc. and suffers and any form of loss. This includes from us, advertisers, and third parties.
- 7. If the user suffers any problems or loss from delay, changes, stops, loss of information, and the like from the service provided by us, he/she does not have the obligation to charge for damages that occur in connection this service and we do not assume any responsibility.
Article 14 (Consultation and Competent Court)
If a problem arises between users, our company, and/or with third person parties:
- 1. It shall be resolved in good faith
- 2. It shall be dissolved by exclusive jurisdiction of the courts, for instance the Osaka District Court or Osaka Summary Court.
Article 15（Governing Law
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. 2020
※ We performed quick updates to any product information associated with sales, but all updates cannot be made in real-time, creating a lag in actual stock and available. There may be a case when an item is sold out at the time of an order due to in store purchases. You can contact us by phone or email in advance and make sure that the items in question are available.
Please feel free to contact us at:
CATERPILLAR PRODUIT CO LTD
ZIP CODE: 150-0013
ADDRESS: 2F 3-42-12 EBISU SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO JAPAN